Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Love sunshine in my kitchen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love sunshine in my kitchen

Post  LPK on 01.01.11 11:49

I’m so delighted to have found this site. I googled recipes for the HO, and I couldn’t believe my good fortune to find not only recipes, but a forum. As others conveyed, instructions and recipes were minimal with the HO so I’m excited to find some great recipes and tips—and I need a lot of tips.

Thus far I’ve only cooked simple things, but my favourite thing to cook in my HO is roast chicken--oh my gosh--is it ever good. It’s also fantastic since I live on my own and I don’t have to heat up the gas oven just to cook a small portion. Plus, I don’t bother to preheat my HO, so that combined with the shorter cooking time means I can turn out a meal in a flash. However, one unexpected feature that I love is that when it’s a grey day outside (and we have a lot here in Ireland) and I switch on my HO, it’s like having sunshine in my kitchen!

LPK

THANK YOU : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: Love sunshine in my kitchen

Post  Admin on 01.01.11 12:59

welcome to the forum LPK

I agree chicken is the best when cooked in the Halogen Oven. No matter how you do it, tikka chicken, tandouri chicken or just roast, they all taste yummy.

LPK wrote:one unexpected feature that I love is that when it’s a grey day outside (and we have a lot here in Ireland) and I switch on my HO, it’s like having sunshine in my kitchen!
I think they should provide a pair of sunglasses as part of the accessories lol!

I am glad you have found us. May this good fortune stays with you for the rest of this year.

sunny

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  hummingbird on 01.01.11 15:04

Welcome to the forum LPK hope you find all the help you need if not just post question sure someone will have answer. Yes the bright glow of the halogen is nice on dull days sunny

hummingbird

THANK YOU : 69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum