Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

My new Halogen Oven.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My new Halogen Oven.

Post  Frederick on 24.12.10 9:52

Hi all... I recently purchased a new HO and went for the Cookshop one at £49.99. My reason for doing this was I have a very small kitchen and having to stack the HO lid was a pain... the new one has the lid attached.
Firstly... the attached instruction books were excellent with the cook one with very good pictures and instructions giving cooking times AND temperatures.
There is also a list of typical cooking time and temps..
This is the oven shown by Paul Bardell on tv... and I must confess it looked excellent in the show BUT it must be remembered that the demonstrator is well trained because I find the frame very fragile and I hope it will survive. The top is very heavy as it contains the fan motor, controls and Lamp. Other than that so far I think it deserves an 8. With the HO you also get a low and high grid,fry pan,normal pan and an extender ring.
Treat it gently and it is much better than the other type of HO...the extender ring moves the items to stand further away from the intense heat of the halogen bulb
Paul Bardell also wrote two HO cooking books (also plugged on his TV show) which I found very disapointing
He consistantly gives cooking temps and no times OR Times and no temp.. But the pictures are excellent and most of the recipes are exotic rather then basic ie Roast beef rost spuds and yorkshire puds.
The delivery (just before xmas) was 3 days... very very good
Take care all..... Frederick

Back to top Go down

Re: My new Halogen Oven.

Post  Admin on 24.12.10 13:52

Thank you for taking the time to post this review Frederick.

I have always said that the best reviews you can get are not from some actors/celebrities who get paid to tell us/read a script about it, but from real people who are using it.

No doubt your review will help others who are thinking of buying their first Halogen Oven

santa thank you

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum