Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Finally got my second HO!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally got my second HO!

Post  Francesca on 20.12.10 17:01

So now I have two although the second one is really just as a spare after the problems I had with the original one.

But I am a lot happier having the two small HOs rather than one larger one, and if the second one really is only needed for spares, then for just the cost of the postage it was worth it, especially as I had thought my original HO had packed up after only being used a couple of times.

I still do not know what happened but it has worked fine since then, and I am glad I now have the second one.

May I take this opportunity of wishing Season's Greetings to all the Halogeniuses.

Francesca

Francesca

THANK YOU : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally got my second HO!

Post  Admin on 20.12.10 17:33

Francesca wrote:
May I take this opportunity of wishing Season's Greetings to all the Halogeniuses.
Thank you Francesca, that includes you as well Smile

No Santa, she said two HOs not three.
The third one (the first HO) was taken to the HO's scrap yard, don't you remember anything ?

Good to hear from you Francesca
rendeer

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Intrigued - So Why NO to Big HO?

Post  valkyrtb on 21.12.10 11:38

Francesca wrote: I am a lot happier having the two small HOs rather than one larger one

Compliments of the season to you too Francesca santa

I'm interested in the reasons you're happier with the smaller HO Question

I choose a big HO mainly so I wouldn't have to trim pizzas to fit Suspect

(Plus festive bonus = upgrade chicken to turkey) feedme

Regards

Dave

valkyrtb

THANK YOU : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Francesca on 21.12.10 12:08

valkyrtb wrote:I'm interested in the reasons you're happier with the smaller HO Question

Two reasons Dave, the main one being that the first HO I bought turned out to be a very large one [IIRC it was listed as having a 5 litre capacity but turned out to be a 15 litre one] which was far too heavy for me to even lift.

It was also enormous and I had nowhere to put it, having a tiny kitchen with very little work surface space.

The second reason is that I live alone so only cook for myself, and whereas I do bulk cook things like casseroles and stews for freezing in portions [using one of my slow cookers], if I want to cook for just one meal, a 3½ litre HO is ideal for me.

Having also a small "footprint" it means that I can, if I wish, use both at the same time, say cooking chicken in one and roasting potatoes in the other one, although my main reason for the second one was that I only had to pay a delivery charge for it and thought it would be ideal to have it as a spare/spare sections if necessary.

After each use when the HO is washed and dried, it goes back in the box it came in and is put with other such items on a shelf in my spare room, which is next to the kitchen, as I have very little cupboard space.

Being a permanent chair user I have to keep as organised as possible in a rather small bungalow! I also have to keep things out of the way of an inquisitive two-year old dog

lol!

Francesca

THANK YOU : 3

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Satisfied

Post  valkyrtb on 21.12.10 13:47

thank you

valkyrtb

THANK YOU : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 17:22