Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Cooking Breakfast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cooking Breakfast

Post  Colin on 19.11.10 9:42

I love my sausage bacon tomatoes and fried eggs for breakfast a few times a week, can someone give me a few tips how to cook it in my halogen oven, (I have the pan accessory) ie what goes on which rack, cooking times etc ?
Colin

Colin

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Cooking Breakfast

Post  junie on 19.11.10 12:44

Hi Colin

I am presuming you mean the pan for frying. If so just add a little oil and heat it on the top rack for a few minutes at around 220C. Sausages will take around 10 minutes depending on thickness and bacon 4-6 minutes. I haven't tried a fried egg but I would imagine that it would cook very quickly on the hot tray especially with the heat coming from above. Timings vary a little from oven to oven - just make sure that your sausages are thoroughly cooked before serving.
You will soon get used to your individual oven.

I prefer to grill and use the bottom shelf as a rack inside a baking tray and place it on the top shelf. Timing would be roughly the same although you would need to fry your egg on the hob or do 'boiled' eggs on the rack at the same time. (Look up boiled eggs in the search window for instructions)

Chef

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin on 19.11.10 20:00

Thank you June, liked the tip of using the bottom shelf in the pan for grilling,and also frying the egg on the hob, will have a crack at that in the morning( excuse the pun)
Colin

Colin

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum