Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Free Recipes

SPAMMING OF FORUM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPAMMING OF FORUM

Post  Francesca on 18.10.10 9:06

Will the moderators please note that this Forum is being spammed and is being ruined for genuine HO users.

Thank you
Francesca

THANK YOU : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAMMING OF FORUM

Post  junie on 18.10.10 11:18

Hi Francesca

We won't let the forum be spoiled by these people. We are only part time but do our best to keep the forum 'clean' - Reeta does much more behind the scenes. I have deleted the 2 posts that I have authority to delete. I have alerted Reeta to deal with the other and the membership issue.
Thank you for caring, Francesca
thank you
junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  Francesca on 18.10.10 11:40

Thanks Junie - I'm currently using a loan computer while mine has a new motherboard fitted, and spent 12 hours yesterday finding and downloading all my programs/boards etc - and of course none of my passwords were recognised from this computer!

I have now lost Hotmail so had to re-register as Francesca1 from a different email address, but then got back as me. So please accept my apologies if I have confused you, as until I get my own computer back I might have to switch between user names.

I have been informed that my newly ordered small HO is going to be delayed for possibly another couple of months, and asked if I wanted the order to stay open or did I want to cancel and receive a refund.

But I said I am not bothered about waiting, nor am I worried about having paid in advance, as I know that if the new ones don't eventually turn up, I will definitely be refunded then. And I don't want to cancel the order because the more I use the little one I already have, the more convinced I am that I want the second one.

I am still learning power and timings, so tend to set at a lower temperature and lesser time, knowing that I can then increase the power/timing as and when necessary.

Best wishes

Francesca
Francesca

Back to top Go down

Post  junie on 18.10.10 12:21

Hi Francesca

Computers are wonderful when they are working but so frustrating when there's a problem computer

I'm glad you're getting along so well with your little oven - I started like you, lower temperatures etc until I got confident enough to turn the dial up.

Best wishes to you too.
junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  Francesca on 18.10.10 13:53

The only problem with my computer was that the CD/DVD tray was sticking, and when my computer guy, who builds my computers, came to check it he found that one the capacitors on the motherboard had a very slightly bulging top, hence the need for a new motherboard. Luckily it was still under guarantee!

I usually cook everything from scratch but do keep certain things in the freezer for emergencies, and recently bought a pack of Middle Eastern lamb meatballs. No cooking instructions so I put some in a foil dish in my HO [from frozen] set the HO on a low heat for about ten minutes, turned them over for another few minutes, and once defrosted turned the HO up to maybe 180°C for 10 minutes.

It is the ease of setting thermostat and time, plus the beep when the time is up, that I find so useful, as I don't have to keep going into the kitchen to check things.

Very Happy
Francesca

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum