Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Everyone

Post  janstwin47 on 08.10.10 18:36

Good Morning from sunny Colfax, California! I'm newly registered and very anxious to visit with you and learn new "secrets" about cooking with a Halogen Oven. I just purchased my oven two days ago and am waiting for it to be delivered; then I can get started.

I am a mother and grandmother, and I have a twin sister who also purchased a Halogen oven at the same time I did. We live about 60 miles from one another, but communicate every day.

I'm thankful to have found this forum and am looking forward to making new friends and learning a new skill in the process. I\'m new here

janstwin47

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone

Post  Admin on 08.10.10 19:35

Welcome to the forum Miss California Smile

I am so glad you have found us. Do not hesitate to ask if you need help with your HO. We'll do our best to advise you.

Perhaps you and your twin sister can compare notes when you start to use your Halogen oven.

I know about that special bond between twins - I observe this joy with my own twin sons everyday.(Both at Uni but living at home )

welcome

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  junie on 08.10.10 20:59

Hi Janstwin47
Welcome
It's lovely to make new friends around the world with a common interest. You know where we are if you need us but even if you don't - please stay in touch and share your experiences anyway.

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  janstwin47 on 09.10.10 1:02

Thanks so much Reeta and June for the kind welcome! I do intend to keep in touch as often as I can. I can hardly wait to receive my halogen oven and get started!

Take care!

I'm afraid I don't know if any Halloween recipes that could be prepared in the HO, but when I get started, I'll let you know if I find something.

Thanks again!

Janstwin

janstwin47

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum