Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Hello from Spain!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from Spain!

Post  Allysev on 19.09.10 12:45

Hi to all the members of this forum. My name is Alison and I live in Seville, Andalusia, the south of Spain.
I would just like to introduce myself. I have had a halogen oven (bought from QVCUK) for at least 10 years! I have only ever used it to roast chickens.....and seven years ago we moved house, I forgot about it, and happened to get it out today...to roast yet another chicken!
So, I decided I should get more use out of it, went on to Internet and found your forum.
I really enjoy cooking, so am prepared to try out other recipes of mine in this oven.....I feel like I have received a present today!
Once I have read the recipes on your forum, I'll start using them, and hopefully will be able to "convert" typical Spanish recipes and share them with the forum.
By the way, I am British, but have lived in Spain for many years. Are there any other members out there who also live in Spain?
Warmest regards to everyone, I'll be in contact again soon.......Alison

Allysev

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Spain!

Post  junie on 19.09.10 13:31

Hi Alison and welcome to the forum

Welcome

I'm glad you found your HO again and that you have found us too. Roast chicken is great in the halogen oven but many other things are too. I hope you do start to use yours to try new things.

I wonder if you have the oldest HO on the forum???

You live in a beautiful part of the world. We do have members from many places and there are others in Spain. Hubby and I have a great fondness for Spain and plan to see much more of it in a few years time.

Please stay in touch and share your Spanish recipes. This forum is only as good as it's contributions. We love new recipes and you know where to find us if you need any help.

Chef

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 19.09.10 17:59

Hola Alison,

I am glad you have found us.

I never knew they were selling Halogen Ovens 10 years ago otherwise I would have bought one Smile

If you need help, you know where we are

welcome

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  WildCat on 27.11.10 21:31

Hi Alison,

I lived in Spain for 10 years and loved it. I am envious of you living out there. I am married to a lovely man from Asturias in the North of Spain, also like Andalucia a beautiful but different part of Spain. We returned to the UK about 30 years ago.
I have just discovered Halogen Ovens and love them.

We shall have to experiment with typical Spanish receipes and see how they work out.

Good luck and I am sure we shall all have many years of enjoyment from our ovens.

Hasta la vista.

Tricia Eating

WildCat

Back to top Go down

Post  Allysev on 28.11.10 10:55

Hi Tricia, thanks for your "hello". My husband and I have often been to Asturias as we have a friend in La Felguera.
Today I am going to make typical Spanish oxtail stew in my oven....I'll tell you how it turns out!
Hasta luego.....Alison

WildCat wrote:Hi Alison,

I lived in Spain for 10 years and loved it. I am envious of you living out there. I am married to a lovely man from Asturias in the North of Spain, also like Andalucia a beautiful but different part of Spain. We returned to the UK about 30 years ago.
I have just discovered Halogen Ovens and love them.

We shall have to experiment with typical Spanish receipes and see how they work out.

Good luck and I am sure we shall all have many years of enjoyment from our ovens.

Hasta la vista.

Tricia Eating

Allysev

Back to top Go down

Post  TEZZA on 29.11.10 13:13

Hiya, I am new also and live in Spain but i am in Guardamar Del Segura in the Valenciana region Smile

TEZZA

Back to top Go down

Hola from Spain

Post  deniseatnycs on 29.11.10 15:59

I two live in the South of Spain, in Villamartin Costa Blanca. Even though its raining today I love it here.

Denise

deniseatnycs

THANK YOU : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 19:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum