Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  j62 on 22.08.10 12:42

hi to all, myself anmd my partner have just bought a halogon oven, no idea at all how long anything cooks, we are having roast pork chops today roast potatoes and asparagus, I've just said to him, I don't no when we will be eating!! I live in Falmouth Cornwall, I moved down in May this year, I've got a grandson who is nearly 3, which I can't believe, it only feels like yesyerday that he was born, my eldest daughter got married in May, she looked stunning, they're going to be moving into there 2nd home in a month, poor things are having a hard time at the mo, people where they live are horrible, banging there front door etc, can't call them animals, as animals don't behave that way, do they!!, well i think that's all I can say, i look forward to reading posts that come up, bye for now j62

j62

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: newbie

Post  Admin on 22.08.10 15:36

Hello and Welcome to the forum j62

it is a good idea to read some of the posts for tips and advice etc... and if you need help do not hesitate to ask

it's good that your daughter is moving to a new place. Decent people shouldn't have to live with this kind of stress.

Wishing you and all your loved ones a bright , happy future

sunny

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum