Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

recipes from members

View previous topic View next topic Go down

recipes from members

Post  Frederick on 21.08.10 11:09

Hi all... as a poor male who has never been shown how to cook I am afraid that when cooking in the normal fashion (conventional oven) I ALWAYS cooked by weight and temp........ that is so many minutes to the pound and I am afraid that I must use the same technique with an HO.( at 86 I am too old to learn any other).
Looking at the recipes from members there is a distinct lack of full information so PLEASE members for the benefit of a golden oldie PLEASE give ALL the data...weight of meat and tempreture of the oven.
I do so hope I will not give offence as it is not intended... I think this forum and the help it gives is excellent. I know trhere are many HO cookbooks available but the recipes are so out of this world and too exotic. I have three books dedicated to HO cooking and not one of them gives a recipe for roast pots.

Please help a strugling oldie.... Take care... Frederick Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Frederick

THANK YOU : 6

Back to top Go down

Re: recipes from members

Post  Admin on 21.08.10 11:53

Hi Frederick,

I don’t see any reasons to be offended cool

The whole point of this forum is to help each other. How else would you know about the weight, temperature etc… if you don’t ask

Let’s hope the forum members who have posted their recipes read this message and come back to add the info you have requested.

In the meantime if you need a specific recipe why don't you ask for it in the “Request a Recipe” section ?

Smile

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum