I have been using my oven for 3 months, enjoying every day, and wondering how is the best way to cook veg. here is my Idea.
Here’s one I made earlier.
Do you drink wine?
Buy a box of red; it has the perfect thing for vegetables, a silver pouch. Please don’t get ahead of me
1) Drink contents,( do I need to tell you this?) (As if the drain needs to get drunk!) don’t throw pouch away.
2) When empty remove pouch.
3) Cut round Tap and internal washer, you are now left with a hole.
4) Turn pouch inside out, you now have a plastic and silver inside-out bag.
5) You now need to remove plastic pouch. Easy peasy.
6) Put pouch in oven for 5 mins or until what plastic remains has melded or melted
7) Clean left over silver pouch, turn back outside in.
What is left is a bag for steaming vegetables or what ever takes your fancy.
- Posts : 4
THANK YOU : 3
Join date : 2010-05-22
Location : Nailsea
Here's your badge
- Gender : Posts : 2450
THANK YOU : 506
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : England
I think you've earned that Blue Peter badge
- Gender : Posts : 1977
THANK YOU : 373
Join date : 2010-02-24
Location : Ayrshire