Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Well it worked again this evening!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well it worked again this evening!

Post  Francesca on 18.07.10 21:37

Having had a rather busy day I just fancied egg and chips for tea.

I rarely eat potatoes but always keep a bag of oven chips in the freezer. So I put the HO on 250° for five minutes, put some in a small dish and set the HO for another five minutes. Shook the chips and set for another five minutes then added two eggs over the chips and let the residual heat cook them.

And it worked!

My luck the HO will pack up again tomorrow

Francesca

THANK YOU : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: Well it worked again this evening!

Post  Admin on 18.07.10 21:55

clap

cool

Francesca wrote:My luck the HO will pack up again tomorrow
Don't say that Francesca. You need good energy around your HO, so you must think positive.

Smile

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  Francesca on 18.07.10 22:13

Look, it worked so I'm not complaining! I honestly don't really want the HO to cook meals as such, as I have a variety of other small cooking appliances, so it this little HO just cooks small things that would normally need the oven, such as chips, and I'm sorry but I don't know how to translate them but things that are just oven cooked/reheated [not full meals], then I will be happy.

I will, of course, try different things in it, but please don't forget that it is a very small HO so very limited in what can be cooked in it.

Also I am unable to buy a raised rack [or tongs] for it, so will have to Heath Robinson things to raise certain things. And never having had a fan oven [I don't even have a full size oven any more] I will have to learn which temperature to use for what thing.

Hopefully, hopefully, the HO will keep on going. But slowly slowly I'll try things, and if it really does pack up then I haven't really lost the earth, have I.

But I have now definitely decided that if this size is ever advertised again at such a low price, my order will be phoned in pdq!

Francesca

THANK YOU : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum