Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Oven cuts power off!! Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oven cuts power off!! Help

Post  whisper on 17.06.10 8:04

I just bought the oven and my first attempt to use it, the fan is very noisy and eventually tips off the house power! I put the power on, set the oven setting and once again when it runs for a few seconds, noisy once more and the whole power is down again...im truly frustrated. Can someone help please? Thank you.

whisper

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Oven cuts power off!! Help

Post  junie on 17.06.10 11:31

Hi Whisper

I'm no expert but your problem is probably one of two things. You have a faulty appliance or there is too much electricity being drawn from one electrical ring. confused

I am assuming that your house is covered by circuit-breakers. Your kitchen sockets will be on a separate ring to the rest of your sockets.

Try plugging your Halogen oven in on a different circuit ie: anywhere else in the house except the kitchen. If the same thing happens you know that the oven is faulty.

If the oven is working, you'll need to look at the load on your kitchen circuit.

I haven't came across this problem before so I would suspect the oven has faulty wiring.

Please let us know how you get on.

June

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  whisper on 17.06.10 13:28

Thanks June for reply response. I tried all the sockets in the house from bedrooms to the lounge, the power mains still tips down. The oven runs with it's noisy fan for about 5 seconds then the power is off. What worries me is that the breaker that tips down is not the one in the house but the main one where the electric meter is connected to. Sad

whisper

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  junie on 17.06.10 14:21

Hi Whisper

The oven has to be faulty - perhaps cross-wired during manufacture. I would contact your seller for a replacement.

June

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum