Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hello from a brand new member

Go down

Hello from a brand new member

Post  rhylbloke on 22.05.10 14:44

Hi, my name is Les, and I just took delivery of my new halogen oven this morning. I bought it from - the 12 litre size for just under £40 with postage. It came with a book with around 50 recipes, but none of them were "sunday roast" type ones, and I was hoping to use it to cook Sunday lunch tomorrow. I downloaded the free book on x xxxxxx, and that has a roast lamb recipe, so that's what I'm going with. I look forward to hearing about lots more recipes on here. ( I'm going to get to grips with this and am determined that it won't join the capuccino-maker under the stairs. Fingers crossed )

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from a brand new member

Post  Reeta on 22.05.10 16:25

welcome to the forum Les

You got a lot of recipes with your HO. That should give you a good start. Mine had only 4 Sad

I have removed the link from your post since we already have this free recipe book here. I have included a Link below. This is from the IDEAL WORLD Halogen Oven.

If you read some of the posts you will find tips and advice from members who have already cooked a roast.

Do tell us how you get on with your sunday roast and if you need advice do not hesitate to ask

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from a brand new member

Post  junie on 22.05.10 20:32

Hello and welcome

50 recipes!!! I wish!!!

You'll be cooking with confidence and teaching us in no time. happy-dancing

Good luck with your oven and please don't hestiate to ask for help when you need it. If you can find the time please share your experiences too.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum