Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

help......new owner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help......new owner

Post  jill on 08.05.10 14:07

bounce Hi i am a very exicted owner of my new hoc, but now waiting for a receipe book, but in the meantime can anyone tell me how to cook a jacket potatoe and for how long and the temp, same goes for the micro dinners from frozen, looking forward to your replies...thanks

jill

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: help......new owner

Post  junie on 08.05.10 14:30

Hi Jill and welcome

welcome

When you get the time please have a good look around this forum, there are many recipes, tips and advice. If you look at the Recipe A-Z, click on 'P', you will find how to cook your baked potatoes.

The ho is not suitable for microwave meals in plastic containers, only for dishes suitable for cooking in your main oven - the plastic dishes would melt. You can, of course transfer the food to an ovenproof dish.

You can use any metal, glass or ceramic cookware suitable for use in an ordinary oven - also tin foil etc.

Your food will cook a little quicker in your HO so keep a close eye on it at first.

You'll soon get a 'feel' for it and enjoy this new, enjoyable and economical way of cooking.

Don't forget to introduce yourself to our members in the 'Introduce Yourself' section.

feedme

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum