Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Introducing Me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing Me.

Post  sonnyjim on 25.04.10 13:25

hiya people, I am sonnyjim a new member today, I have just purchased a new Halogen oven as I guess you may have gathered, I am 71 years old and now living in Spain, which I thoroughly enjoy, but sadly was recently widowed, so now have to fend for myself for the first time in my life, my good and lovely wife saw to it I was always well fed, and here I am looing for as much help as I can get into how to use the oven and with fairly easy recipes, I am just a mere man after all so any quick and easy cooking and not too complicated help would be gratefully recieved, looking forward to trying I must say, it looks easy when shewn on the TV, but is it that easy? Just hope I will manage it, regards to you all Sonnyjim : Very Happy lol!

sonnyjim

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing Me.

Post  junie on 25.04.10 14:54

Hello and welcome Sonnyjim

welcome

It must be lovely living in Spain but losing your wife so far from 'home' must be difficult for you. Well done in the purchase of your new Halogen oven and in joining this friendly forum. clap

There is a lot of very helpful information contained in the previous posts so having a browse around them when you have time is a good start. The A-Z has a selection of members recipes - nothing too complicated - we are all learning together which is nice.

If you have any specific questions - just ask in the Questions and Answers section and our active members will try to help.

I am sure you will soon be cooking with confidence and sharing your successes with us.

feedme

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 25.04.10 15:12

Hi Sonnyjim,

everything I was going to say to you, June has already said it lol!

If you need help and advice, you know where we are

welcome

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: