Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Bettyirene on 22.10.15 21:52

Hi
I found this forum by chance some lovely recipes. My Andrew James HO came on Wed. and today I found space for it in the kitchen, now I'm trying to pluck up courage to turn it on. Son wants me to do his frozen pizza in it but he hates soggy bottom. I don't know how to cook it AJ's book says use steamer dish and cook book I bought says use browning dish whatever that is. Still it looks good in kitchen
Just going to browse the forum
Bettyxxx

Bettyirene

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post  Admin on 23.10.15 9:33

Hello Irene Very Happy
Pizza in halogen oven is a tricky one. There's a few posts on this topic , check out this link for help, tips, etc... http://halogenovenrecipes.forumotion.com/search?search_keywords=pizza&typerecherche=interne&show_results=posts

We are happy to see you here Irene

welcome-banner.gif

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  LesleySM on 24.10.15 0:30

Funny pizza is one of the things I've never had a problem with- long as it's thin crust

I just lightly oil enough foil to cover the air frying ring - place pizza on top making sure all the pizza has foil under it set at about 200 for 15 minutes then check sometimes it's done and sometimes it needs another few minutes but once down I lift the foil out with the pizza on top and slide the pizza on a plate

LesleySM

THANK YOU : 10

Back to top Go down

Thanks Leslie

Post  Bettyirene on 24.10.15 21:38

I will try foil trick sounds good. I'm feeling really chuffed with myself I cooked some lovely cheese scones today did them on the steamer tray. I used the high rack and put foil in base and they cooked well and the bottoms cooked beautifully. I also cooked a batch of rolls and they were fine bottoms cooked but a bit pale. I was really pleased with my first effort thanks to the tips I picked up here. I used my own recipes but took temp. and time from halogen cookbook. Oh and I did son's homemade burgers in it at teatime
Bettyxxx

Bettyirene

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum