Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Free Recipes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  daisy12 on 03.09.15 8:23

hi,
new member here,just bought a H O,brilliant website ,will be trying some of the recipes on here

daisy12

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: new member

Post  LesleySM on 03.09.15 20:50

Welcome on board- expect to make a few mistakes and get burned(when they say the lid gets hot they are not kidding!) but very quickly you'll never go back to a conventional oven. Mine now is merely somewhere to put my HO on. I was never a good cook beyond the basic stuff and I didn#t even do that well but in the 18 months or so I've had my HO I'm getting pretty good at this stuff

LesleySM

THANK YOU : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy12 on 04.09.15 9:44

Thanks for the welcome LesleySM, yes I have already caught my hand on the lid but then I did that on the normal oven lol,have cooked roast pots,they came out lovely,whole chicken,though that could have done a little more as it was still a little pink near the bone, jacket pot that didn't cook inside at all but burnt on the outside,but will try again,all in all I am very pleased I bought one.

daisy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Reeta on 04.09.15 13:25

We are happy to see you on board Daisy.

Welcome
Reeta
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy12 on 04.09.15 18:04

Thanks for the welcome Reeta
Just made a steak and onion pud,it came out just fine,cooked it on 250 for an hour(I followed the treacle sponge rec,ie cover and add hot water,going to try bread next

daisy12

Back to top Go down

Post  LesleySM on 25.09.15 21:24

daisy12 wrote:, jacket pot that didn't cook inside at all but burnt  on the outside,but will try again,all in all I am very pleased I bought one.

I turn them over every 10 or so minutes- anything especially if its near the lid needs turned over from time to time but with jacket spuds I use an extender ring and have an air fry ring in the way and still turn them over

LesleySM

THANK YOU : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Carol Stevens on 10.10.15 11:25

I start my jackets in the microwave - 5 mins is enough to get them going then on the bottom shelf of the halogen on 200. Crispy on the outside and perfectly cooked in the middle

Carol Stevens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum