Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Love my Halogen!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love my Halogen!

Post  pucci on 26.01.15 23:25

Evening All,

Just a quick hello to say thankyou for the best halogen site I've found! Love my Halogen and although it seems to be a bit of a joke to some of the family (ufo landing, see it from space etc etc) - I can't hear any complaints - it really is the bees knees, love it. Had it for about 5 months now, we're eating a lot more healthy now, very little cleaning required and soooo simple. A bit of trial and error required at first, and agree with the comments to class it as a fan oven for cooking times and temps and defo use plenty of foil. Will be a lot more adventurous now I've found this forum, so thanks to all the halogen lovers contributing, looking forward to trying out your recipes! x

pucci

THANK YOU : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Love my Halogen!

Post  Admin on 27.01.15 17:21

pucci wrote:. . . Just a quick hello to say thankyou for the best halogen site I've found!  . . . Will be a lot more adventurous now I've found this forum, so thanks to all the halogen lovers contributing . . .

Thank you for your kind words. All credits go to our members.

I am glad you found us Pucci and thank you for sharing your recipe.

Happy cooking

welcome-banner.gif

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  LesleyM on 27.01.15 21:03

pucci wrote: Had it for about 5 months now, we're eating a lot more healthy now

We have both shed a few pounds (I'm almost a size 16 down from 20-22) since we got ours.

Not to mention the cash angle. As I was probably in the top 5 of the World's worse cooks before I got my HO when faced with my attempts to cook we'd both reach for the takeaway menu. That was January last year we'd easily spend £13+ on a Chinese and sometimes have 2 a week on occasions even 3. I'm not saying we gave them up entirely maybe once every couple of months we might have one. But the HO paid for itself within 2 months. And that's not mentioning the fact it uses less electric than a cooker....in fact our cooker is redundant-we'd more or less stopped using it anyway apart from the rings 'cos of the cost of running it especially as since I work and he doesn't we'd in the week be cooking at different times (two friends of mine who both work shifts when I told them about HO's went out and got one and love it ). These days I manage just fine with my HO, a microwave and a hotplate with two rings (And a toaster and sandwich press- the latter being brilliant for stuff like pannini's etc.) In fact when we get round to it, the old cooker is going to the dump and we can put shelves in the gap

LesleyM

THANK YOU : 67

Back to top Go down

My new halogen oven

Post  kitchenchef200 on 28.01.15 13:10

I love cooking with my new 12 ltr halogen oven it cooks all of my food very evenly and keeps the flavour in my food and is very healthy for me.

kitchenchef200

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  LesleyM on 28.01.15 23:58

When I got mine I raved/demonstrated the joys of HO cooking and 2 friends who live on their own got one as it saves using a full sized oven, 1 who lives in a bedsitter and has to share a kitchen, which he says is always a mess so he has one in his room and 2 other friends who work shifts so the HO means they can both cook for themselves without having a full sized oven on all the time were all converted

LesleyM

THANK YOU : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 23:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum