Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Hello and help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello and help

Post  Kindlefirebabe on 12.01.15 12:40

I am really excited to have a brand new Halogen Oven. And just want to say hello. I joined this group even before I bought my ho. Anyway I got it today. Bought on eBay. It has no instructions in the box. On the box it says it is made in China for Aldi. It is called Delta Kitchen model co 2013. It is digital. I can't find any manual for it on here or on Aldi's website. Can anyone help me please. Thank you so much.

Kindlefirebabe

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello and help

Post  Admin on 13.01.15 7:47

I know a few members on here have this halogen oven. Let's hope someone will see you message and help you. 

Have you contacted the eBay seller and ask for one? Even a photocopy version would be fine.

welcome

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  Kindlefirebabe on 13.01.15 14:27

Yes thanks. I've already been in touch. It was a brand new unused still boxed but box was open and unfortunately the instructions are missing. Seller doesn't have them. But I think I'm starting to work out the buttons. The one that was bothering me was the "appoint" button but it turns out it's just for use if you want to set your HO to come on at a future time. The other thing that bothered me was that it seemed to be using fahrenheit but I've now sussed that too you just press the temp button again and it gives you centrigrade. I just need to have a go now. The first item to be cooked in it will be two chunky slices of belly pork for my husband's dinner tonight. He will be doing it as I am going out. Do you have any advice that will help him? Thank you.

Kindlefirebabe

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 13.01.15 17:47

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 15:58

Sponsored content