Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Free Recipes

Hi from newbie in UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi from newbie in UK

Post  mimosa on 19.11.14 19:54

Hi all
New to halogen ovens, I just bought a small Andrew James one to use in our motorhome. I'm not a great cook so I also bought a couple of recipe books. I've tried a few things, in the main not very successful.
I'll keep trying.
I can't though see how people can use their HO almost entirely without a main oven. I hope to be proved wrong!
Karen

mimosa

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from newbie in UK

Post  Reeta on 21.11.14 21:09

mimosa wrote: . . . I can't though see how people can use their HO almost entirely without a main oven
If you have a large family you will still need your main oven for example when cooking a roast dinner (meat , potatoes, vegs)

If you are cooking for 2 in your motorhome then your Halogen oven will do the job.

Happy cooking

welcome-banner.gif
Reeta
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from newbie in UK

Post  LesleyM on 21.11.14 21:22

One of the reasons we got ours was there is only two of us-our main oven was expensive to use just say for a meal for two or even one (In the week I often eat at work- but Dave still needs fed). I have done a meal for four in the HO- nothing fancy but it came out fine. We have a new years eve get together at our house for about 6-7 people and I'm sure if I do all the nibbles which can be served cold in the HO in batches it'llbe fine

LesleyM

THANK YOU : 67

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum