Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

New to the group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to the group

Post  nichodia on 04.10.14 10:27

Hi there
As a new Halogen Oven user can I just say what a fantastic resource this forum is...look forward to experimenting with the new oven which is the Cookworks model from Argos...cooked beef and roasties in it last night and the difference is flavour was amazing!

nichodia

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: New to the group

Post  Admin on 06.10.14 17:14

nichodia wrote:Hi there
As a new Halogen Oven user can I just say what a fantastic resource this forum is...
Thank you for your kind words Nichodia.
Unfortunately not many people post on this forum these days. I guess there is only so much one can write and discuss on a topic like the 'Halogen Oven' 

Probably all the answers can be found within the posts. People just read and go.

welcome-banner.gif

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  LesleyM on 10.10.14 21:16

nichodia wrote:...cooked beef and roasties in it last night and the difference is flavour was amazing!

I've done lamb in mine as well as beef and the results were fantastic! Melt in the mouth lamb.

Also I've never had such glorious roasted veggies. I've become addicted to sweet potato and butternut squash- my local shop sells a big bag of them ready prepared for £1.50- put them on the high rack with some black pepper and a little oil in the roasting tray....delicious. When I do my lamb that goes on the extender wrapped in foil plus a few carrots and a leek and even some frozen McCain's roast potatoes added (that takes more oil though and takes a lot longer but then again I'm roasting lamb) to the roasting tray

Delicious!

LesleyM

THANK YOU : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  nichodia on 11.10.14 19:30

I did pork loin today with roast potatoes, just banged it all in together for an hour and a half and it was all done to perfection...I do find the taste of the meat much more flavoursome than when roast in an ordinary oven...just bought the air fryer attachment so going to try scampi and chips tomorrow!

nichodia

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  LesleyM on 12.10.14 1:22

nichodia wrote:I.just bought the air fryer attachment so going to try scampi and chips tomorrow!

Scampi and chips work well with the air fryer ring- had scampi with garlic bread the other day on the air fryer..YUM!

LesleyM

THANK YOU : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 13:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum