Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Airfryer advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airfryer advice

Post  Cavaliercook on 08.08.14 12:22

Hi newbie to halogen. Sent off for an air fryer as accessory to Andrew James oven. It arrived and I like it, made really nice chips, but no instructions whatever. It has holes to manipulate around the circumference. Can anyone give me a clue how these holes will affect the cooking. Would just like to become bit more informed instead of just fiddling with it and guessing what they are for, with no idea what I am doing. Cheers for any help Trish
If the holes help the fryer do they work against anything else you might be still cooking below the fryer attachment?

Cavaliercook

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Airfryer advice

Post  Admin on 08.08.14 15:33

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  LesleyM on 12.08.14 21:15

I've got the airfryer ring for the Andrew James halo, never bothered with adjusting the holes and cook most things on it (apart from anything else it acts like an extender ring but with handles. Got my halo in January and only now have the scars from those first burns from the extender ring faded). Never noticed it effects anything else I'm cooking and several friends have also brought halo's after me talking about them and agree the airfryer attachment really seals the deal

LesleyM

THANK YOU : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  Cavaliercook on 12.08.14 22:59

Thanks for the help. I emailed Andrew James for more help but they were useless. Friend told me hers came with bit more instruction and the holes should be open to draw in air. Cheers

Cavaliercook

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  LesleyM on 14.08.14 16:07

Cavaliercook wrote:Thanks for the help. I emailed Andrew James for more help but they were useless. Friend told me hers came with bit more instruction and the holes should be open to draw in air. Cheers

Maybe the fact mine arrived with the holes almost fully open explains why I have never had a problem with it !

LesleyM

THANK YOU : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum