Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Free Recipes

Hello just bought the JML!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello just bought the JML!

Post  tootie101 on 25.05.14 11:18

Very excited to join the holgeniuses club and look forward to many happy hours gaining advice and recipes from you old hands :-)

I got the bundle pack which includes a wire chip type basket but reading recipes in the book it says to cook chips directly on the wrack. Does this mean I have to stick with my chip fryer for scampi, donuts etc or can I use the HO?

Look forward to your advice

Val

tootie101

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello just bought the JML!

Post  LesleyM on 26.05.14 21:09

I do chips. scampi etc in the HO no problem-lay them in the chip basket and they'll be fine. The instructions that come with HO's are generally useless (Only Vax steam cleaners have worse instructions- I learnt how to use my steam cleaner by reading the manual that came with a friends one, which was a different brand)

LesleyM

THANK YOU : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  tootie101 on 27.05.14 7:50

Thanks for coming back Lesley. I would agree totally about the poor quality instructions in JML. Went mad and cooked sausages last night, I have to say they were really succulent, no hard skins like in a conventional oven.

Just one thing I was a bit worried about, during the cooking phase the light in the oven kept going off and on, is that right or is the oven faulty do you think?

V

tootie101

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Reeta on 27.05.14 8:12

Welcome to the forum Val,

the light in the oven switches on and off is normal.
It works just like the thermostat that controls a heater. When it reaches the desired temperature, it turns off.

welcome-banner.gif
Reeta
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum