Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

new user of Halogen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new user of Halogen

Post  sootypaws on 11.02.14 13:10

Hello everyone, my name is Sootypaws and I have just bought my 1st Halogen oven to try. Must say I am loving everything I have cooked in it so far.Looking forward to sharing and trying the recipes.. Have a good day. Chef 

sootypaws

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: new user of Halogen

Post  LesleyM on 12.02.14 21:16

Hi

Only been using mine for just over 3 weeks and am loving it! Okay nothing fancy so far- just things like sausages, frozen fish in batter, southern fried chicken and the BEST potato croquettes, oven chips, wedges etc. Oh and it does pies wonderfully

Love the ease of using it- just shove the stuff in and leave it to cook. It's great in the morning- my partner is disabled and ironically given I got the oven 'cos he could no longer use the big oven it turns out the lid is too heavy for him to use but in the morning I can just throw things in, go have my shower etc knowing it just gets on with cooking. Then when I'm ready to go out it's all done so I take it out, serve and get on my way.

I prefer it to a microwave when said partner has in the past asked for a mircowave meal then I get in after a hard day at work, shove that in and then have to rush around trying to unpack the rest of my shopping etc before the microwave pinged, With the halogen I just load and set it up and have time to unpack the shopping, make a coffee, sit down for a minute or six before a much better meal has been cooked.

It also saves a fortune! I buy bulk or special frozen food offers rather than resorting to a takeaway I reckon I've spent £50 on food in the last 3 weeks and we have enough stashed in the freezer to keep Dave fed for another week or so

Next project will be something more ambitious but so far so good

LesleyM

THANK YOU : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: new user of Halogen

Post  Admin on 13.02.14 6:15

we are happy to see you here sootypaws

Welcome

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down