Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Hi all another new one lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi all another new one lol

Post  yorkielass on 03.02.14 18:34

Well oven arrived this morning so spent the day experimenting lol. I have the Andrew James 12l with hinged lid. Tried a boiled egg at the recommended 8 mins but it was hard boiled this could be due to the oven having its initial wipe round and first warm though, I then did 2 rashers of bacon on the top rack for about 8 mins yummy then threw a few oven chips onto the baking tray on the top rack for 10 mins on about 200 I think and they were so crispy, on a roll I then tried some farmfood southern fried chicken pieces on the baking tray top shelp for 10 mins on 200 they were yummy and finally for tea.... I had all veg etc prepped in pans and meatloaf ready to put in tin so as hubby is home late my son and I got to trial things before I cook his later

I initially put the meatloaf in the bottom in a deep ceramic dish and then the roast potatoes and parcel of carrots and one of broccoli on the top for 50 mins on 190 I then realised the meatloaf wasn't cooking through so put the parcels to the bottom and the meatloaf and potatoes on the top rack turned it up to 220 and for a additional 20 mins and everything was lovely

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi all another new one lol

Post  Admin on 05.02.14 9:16

well done yorkielass. what a great start.

Thank you for sharing your successes with us

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum