Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hi all another new one lol

Go down

Hi all another new one lol

Post  yorkielass on 03.02.14 18:34

Well oven arrived this morning so spent the day experimenting lol. I have the Andrew James 12l with hinged lid. Tried a boiled egg at the recommended 8 mins but it was hard boiled this could be due to the oven having its initial wipe round and first warm though, I then did 2 rashers of bacon on the top rack for about 8 mins yummy then threw a few oven chips onto the baking tray on the top rack for 10 mins on about 200 I think and they were so crispy, on a roll I then tried some farmfood southern fried chicken pieces on the baking tray top shelp for 10 mins on 200 they were yummy and finally for tea.... I had all veg etc prepped in pans and meatloaf ready to put in tin so as hubby is home late my son and I got to trial things before I cook his later

I initially put the meatloaf in the bottom in a deep ceramic dish and then the roast potatoes and parcel of carrots and one of broccoli on the top for 50 mins on 190 I then realised the meatloaf wasn't cooking through so put the parcels to the bottom and the meatloaf and potatoes on the top rack turned it up to 220 and for a additional 20 mins and everything was lovely

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi all another new one lol

Post  Reeta on 05.02.14 9:16

well done yorkielass. what a great start.

Thank you for sharing your successes with us

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum