Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

My very first meal in the HO !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My very first meal in the HO !

Post  chlorakas on 11.01.14 12:20

Well cooked my first Roast Chicken Dinner last night. I can't believe how well it went, was slightly apprehensive after reading some disasters of raw chicken etc. Anyway cooked the carrots and parsnips on the lower rack on the non stick plate, put my stuffed chicken on the upper rack and used the tip of roasting breast down for first 30 mins., then turning breast up for the last 30. Removed the chicken to rest for 20 mins., then did Reeta's roast potatoes as had some Goose fat left over from Xmas. But I heated the fat on the Hob to save time. Then simply drizzled some honey over the parsnips and carrots (hence the reason for cooking on the plate) put the the upper rack in for the potatoes, raised the temp. from 200 to 240 and cooked for 20 mins. Fantastic all cooked to perfection, thanks Reeta for the potatoe tip. As I had only seen putting all the veg together and do love crispy roastie's !

Then did the self clean program could'nt be easier.

Anyway as my confidence is up thought I would try Steak and homemade chips tonight. Any tips would be gratefully received.

Back to top Go down

Re: My very first meal in the HO !

Post  Admin on 11.01.14 17:37

Fantantic! welldone chlorakas  clap 

reading your post has made hungry delicious 

You will find steak recipes here

Thank you for taking the time to share your first halogen oven cooking experience with us

thank you 

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum