Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

cooking supermarket frozen foods.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cooking supermarket frozen foods.

Post  Mark-Colchester on 19.11.13 12:18

i just got my new Russell Hobbs H O and it gives no cooking times/temps for the stuff i buy every day. has anyone cooked frozen supermarket pies and pasties and if so, can you tell me temps and cooking times. i also have a gammon joint, onion rings, roasting potatoes, yorkshires, fruit crumble, oven chips and more. all advice would be gratefully received as the only books i can find are for start from scratch recipes. also, can someone explain the use of tinfoil as i'm not sure what this is being used for. thank you very much.
mine is a 12 litre H O, if that helps.

Mark-Colchester

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: cooking supermarket frozen foods.

Post  Admin on 21.11.13 16:18

Hi Mark,
frozen supermarket pies and pasties cook very well in the halogen. Just reduce the temp by about 20 degree and cook for longer if needed. Tinfoil is used to cover certain food otherwise the top can get too brown.

This is a very good recipe for roasting potatoes http://halogenovenrecipes.forumotion.com/t916-potatoes-top-class-roasties

You will find the answers to all your questions among the posts. Please read them when you have the time. It will take too long for me to copy and paste everything here Laughing

welcome-banner.gif

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum