Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

divine oven chips

View previous topic View next topic Go down

divine oven chips

Post  sugarandspice on 31.08.13 16:28

peel potatoes and cut into chunky chip size, rinse in cold water then put in a pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for one minute. Drain well and pat dry and return them to the pan and sprinkle over some salt and pepper if wished to your taste and also a desert spoonful of plain flour, toss chips in this and then sprinkle over a couple of teaspoons of good quality oil - I used spry crisp and dry. When all the chips are coated spread evenly on one of those mesh trays you get for cooking a pizza and put on your high tray supplied with your oven. I cook for 20 minutes turning halfway .....mmm yummy yummy !!

sugarandspice

THANK YOU : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: divine oven chips

Post  Admin on 03.09.13 9:21

yummy food 

thank-you

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  LesleyM on 28.01.14 21:41

Don't know about that but tonight I tried oven chips- the bag standard thick  McCains.  Set temperature to what was suggested for fan assisted ovens and timer for 20 minutes. Spread them evenly over the air wave tray, put some foil underneath on the stand in case there was any mess, which there wasn't. Didn't add oil and figured I wouldn't need to turn them over as we never did when we used the oven and as the air wave is a grid so the underside should cook equally.....

They were the best oven chips I ever tasted- a few got a little burnt but they were crispy and not at all greasy

LesleyM

THANK YOU : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum