Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

need some help before i buy !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need some help before i buy !!!

Post  NeatTHEBaggie on 05.07.13 20:48

hello to everyone, i'm new on here and this is my first post lol....i'm on the verge of buying a HO, but before i do i would like some advice please, i am now a widow so usually only me to cook for except once a week when my grandkids stay over or i have family coming.... i like traditional cooking eg chicken leg, potatoes, couli, or pork chop and veg, casseroles & sunday roast etc ... would i be able to cook a complete meal like this in the HO, and if yes would i add everything at the same time ? and my 2 grandkids are only toddlers and tend to like things like fishfingers, nuggets chips etc, so would i be able to cook their complete meals as well ? i will of course try different receipes as well but now i'm on my own i tend not to bother too much and stick to simple meals... any info would be great..
thank you
Neat

NeatTHEBaggie

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: need some help before i buy !!!

Post  Admin on 07.07.13 23:06

Hi Neat,

fishfingers, nuggets chips etc, cook well in the halogen oven. It is also ideal for a whole meal for one.

Cooking a complete meal for the whole family ? that depends on how many people in total. You can't fit a lot in the HO. You also need to juggle between the top and bottom rack of the oven and that's not easy.

Please read the old posts when you have the time. You will get lots of tips and advice from other members.

welcome-banner.gif

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  NeatTHEBaggie on 08.07.13 14:47

hiya reeta, thanx for the reply, i have taken the plunge and ordered one now !!! just waitin on delivery, i have you tubed a few things and i think i will get the "what to cook on top or bottom" abit confused to start with lol but i hope i get into it...
Neat

NeatTHEBaggie

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum