Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Just to say hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just to say hello

Post  Catneil11 on 29.05.13 14:15

Hi All. I came across this forum by accident and although still waiting for my halogen oven to be delivered decided I would join in. I live on the south coast of Scotland with my partner and our three cats who rule the roost. Very Happy

My friend was visiting last Saturday from Glasgow and was singing the praises of her halogen oven and said if she was getting a new kitchen she wouldn't bother with a conventional oven but would stick with the halogen. I was very impressed with this so my partner and I watched a demo on the shopping channel and are now eagerly awaiting the arrival of a parcel and I am in the process of having a much needed clearout of the kitchen worktops to have a space ready for it.

I will post again once I have actually used it but would welcome any tips or tried and tested recipes from other users. Eating

Catneil11

THANK YOU : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Just to say hello

Post  Admin on 29.05.13 19:01

you must be the Cat People Cool

Welcome to the forum Catneil

You will find the best tips, tried and tested recipes, etc among the posts and in the recipe section. While you are waiting for your oven may be you could read the previous posts - if you have the time.

We are happy to see you on board.

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Thank You

Post  Catneil11 on 09.06.13 12:31

Many thanks for your kind welcome. Yes we are cat people and have three fur babies - but no more!!

I have had my HO for a week now and so far so good. First things we did was very fancy - heated two steak pies! Yesterday I roasted a chicken which was delicious and today I made a banana fruit loaf which is cooling as we speak. It certainly smells good anyway. It didn't say in the recipe but I think I should have put the extender ring on as the top is a little bit well done. Other than that we are delighted with our purchase so far.

This is a great website and I have passed it on to a friend who is thinking about buying a HO.

Catneil11

THANK YOU : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Just to say hello

Post  Sponsored content Today at 14:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum