Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Just ordered my HO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just ordered my HO

Post  JKH on 28.01.13 9:18

Hi everyone, I've just ordered my new HO on the internet and I'm looking forward to it's arrival. I've been struggling for over a year with a useless oven (we privately rent the house and the cooker came with it). Roast dinners have been a no no, as have cakes, as the oven either doesn't heat up or it's a fiery furnace!!! So I need to cook up some tasty delights for my family and will be looking for ideas and help as I feel a little nervous. I\'m new here Thanks. Julia x

JKH

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Just ordered my HO

Post  Admin on 28.01.13 16:44

In the meantime read the posts when you can. You will learn a lot from them Julia.

We are glad you have joined us

welcome-banner.gif

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  oldfossil on 28.01.13 21:45

Hi Julia

As Reeta has said there is a lot to be learned.

Have fun.

oldfossil

THANK YOU : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  eightthirty on 28.01.13 23:56

JKH wrote:Hi everyone, I've just ordered my new HO on the internet and I'm looking forward to it's arrival. I've been struggling for over a year with a useless oven (we privately rent the house and the cooker came with it). Roast dinners have been a no no, as have cakes, as the oven either doesn't heat up or it's a fiery furnace!!! So I need to cook up some tasty delights for my family and will be looking for ideas and help as I feel a little nervous. I\'m new here Thanks. Julia x

Julia - I have the same problem with the oven in the home I rent, though it simply just does not heat up anymore. I'm not sure what happened, but I've had my HO for about a month and I use it nearly every day for meats, poultry, baked goods, french fries, casseroles and even breakfast. I'm still learning the various types of meals, but it by far beats the sludge we were consuming with no oven. After a long day at work, my HO is a lifesaver.

eightthirty

THANK YOU : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum