Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Free Recipes

How to bake wholefood style cakes - 100% wholemeal flour, a variety of fruit loaves using honey, molasses etc in Halogen Oven ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to bake wholefood style cakes - 100% wholemeal flour, a variety of fruit loaves using honey, molasses etc in Halogen Oven ?

Post  saci on 02.06.12 15:25

Hi People - am a newbie to this forum. Been scouring internet for information about Halogen counter-top ovens. I live in a small cavehouse. Just changed the useless twin electric glass hob for a whirlpool Induction hob. Same width by and large, space infront was useless anyway so now I have 3 rings - the 3rd being a ring within a ring. Brilliant. fast! (Can't use gas in these houses).

Have read much about Halogens being the bee's knees etc - for food from freezer, meat, baked potatoes etc. Love crisp potatoes. But I am VEGETARIAN. Buy very little for the freezer. However, I would LOVE TO BAKE wholefood style cakes - 100% wholemeal flour, a variety of fruit loaves using honey, molasses etc. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE EXPERIENCE OF THIS in Halogen ovens? A normal oven is NOT an option for me as space is limited. I would be grateful for any advice forum users can offer. Thanks s

saci

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: How to bake wholefood style cakes - 100% wholemeal flour, a variety of fruit loaves using honey, molasses etc in Halogen Oven ?

Post  Reeta on 02.06.12 16:33

Hi Saci,
I have moved your post to the Questions section. Hope to get an answer/advice this way.

Have a look in the recipes section when you have the time. May be you could adapt a few of the recipes to suit you - vegetarian cooking.

welcome-banner.gif
Reeta
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum