Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

How to bake wholefood style cakes - 100% wholemeal flour, a variety of fruit loaves using honey, molasses etc in Halogen Oven ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to bake wholefood style cakes - 100% wholemeal flour, a variety of fruit loaves using honey, molasses etc in Halogen Oven ?

Post  saci on 02.06.12 15:25

Hi People - am a newbie to this forum. Been scouring internet for information about Halogen counter-top ovens. I live in a small cavehouse. Just changed the useless twin electric glass hob for a whirlpool Induction hob. Same width by and large, space infront was useless anyway so now I have 3 rings - the 3rd being a ring within a ring. Brilliant. fast! (Can't use gas in these houses).

Have read much about Halogens being the bee's knees etc - for food from freezer, meat, baked potatoes etc. Love crisp potatoes. But I am VEGETARIAN. Buy very little for the freezer. However, I would LOVE TO BAKE wholefood style cakes - 100% wholemeal flour, a variety of fruit loaves using honey, molasses etc. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE EXPERIENCE OF THIS in Halogen ovens? A normal oven is NOT an option for me as space is limited. I would be grateful for any advice forum users can offer. Thanks s

saci

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: How to bake wholefood style cakes - 100% wholemeal flour, a variety of fruit loaves using honey, molasses etc in Halogen Oven ?

Post  Admin on 02.06.12 16:33

Hi Saci,
I have moved your post to the Questions section. Hope to get an answer/advice this way.

Have a look in the recipes section when you have the time. May be you could adapt a few of the recipes to suit you - vegetarian cooking.

welcome-banner.gif

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum