Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Free Recipes

"Newbie" Forum User

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Newbie" Forum User

Post  Lyndi on 24.05.12 21:31

Hi Guys,

Having read recommendations regarding these "Halogen Ovens" and after speaking to friends that swear by them - I finally ordered one earlier this week and can't wait to receive it. The only downside when I was doing research and I guess this depends on the make, was that the manuals that came with these ovens were a bit vague. The one I have ordeed is an "Andrew James Premium Halogen Oven" - so until I receive it, not sure what their manual is like which is why I decided to join this forum for any advice and tips. One of the reasons that I decided to purchase one of these ovens is that as I live in Cyprus and the summers here are extremely hot, I didn't fancy another summer of putting on the conventional oven making the kitchen even hotter and thought that this type of oven would solve the problem - here's hoping anyway.

Cheers,

Lyndi.
Lyndi

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: "Newbie" Forum User

Post  Reeta on 25.05.12 8:08

We are happy to see you on board Lyndi

welcome-banner.gif to the forum
Reeta
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  junie on 25.05.12 16:12

Welcome Lyndi

All the manuals are pretty poor but reading fellow users experiences on here will help you to get the best from your HO.
junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyndi on 25.05.12 20:46

thank you
Yes, after reading various threads today, I am sure that I can learn from other forum users experiences. Can't wait to try my new HO out. Will let you all know how I get on............

Cheers,
Lyndi.
Lyndi

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum