2 Medium/large potato's( More needed if for more People)
100g cheese (experiment with different cheeses of your choice)
paprika(Any other spices you want)
1) wash and peel potato's- cut then in half then quarter them(Makes cooking them easier)
2) Put the Potatoes on to boil. add salt if you want to.
3) Peel and finely chop the onion, heat a frying pan with oil, add the onions then paprika or other spices, cook until golden brown, move them to one side.
4) When the potato's are cooked(soft) remove them from the heat. Drain. Add butter and mash until butter has melted and no lumps. add milk for extra creamy taste season with pepper and salt. If you will you can add a little of the cheese.
5)spoon the mash in to a oven proof dish.
6) Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top.
7) Place in HO on Top Rack(Use Extender Ring if you have one) 175c for 15 mins. When Golden brown remove and serve.
Hope you all enjoy it!
Posted by Pezza on 20/9/11 at 1045
- Gender : Posts : 1977
THANK YOU : 373
Join date : 2010-02-24
Location : Ayrshire