Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

It's Arrived !!!! Now what ??

Go down

It's Arrived !!!! Now what ??

Post  Lilysmummy on 04.01.12 14:46

Hi all I'm totally new to all this halogen stuff and am at a loss really on what my new oven can do. Or should I say what I can do with my halogen oven so any help or recomendations are truly more than welcome. Laughing Many Thanks, Lilysmummy.

Lilysmummy

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Arrived !!!! Now what ??

Post  TriciaB on 04.01.12 16:34

Hi and welcome Lilysmummy welcome I am fairly new to this type of cooking too - still trying to pluck up the courage to cook more than a baked potato at the moment! Could I suggest that you go to the home page of this forum. There are loads of hints and tips to look at, and recipes too. There is also an a-z index to look up things. I have found that, although we are told it is just like cooking in a conventional oven, it is very much more trial and error than that. That's why I feel the home page is so good. I have a notebook at the side of the computer so that I can make notes for future reference if I don't have time to go on-line to this forum. I am sure that once we get the hang of it, like so many things, we will wonder how we ever managed without! Best wishes, Tricia

TriciaB

THANK YOU : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  teapot on 04.01.12 16:50

Hi i just join also as just got mine today we can learn togather
i wanted one for a long time now i,m scared to use it lol!
teapot

THANK YOU : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  TriciaB on 04.01.12 16:59

Welcome to you too Teapot! chef . I have decided, after looking on the Home page, that I am going to take the plunge tomorrow and cook myself a lamb chop, roast potatoes, and greens. The recipe was for a pork chop with roast potatoes, but I don't like pork, so I will have to cross my fingers on that it turns out ok. Why don't you two have a go at the same thing and then we can report back as to how we got on. By the way, I won't be 'cheating' with frozen roast potatoes, I shall be doing my own in a little bit of goose fat - mmmmm... delicious. feedme Tricia

TriciaB

THANK YOU : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  teapot on 04.01.12 17:04

oh wish i could but i,m out tomorrow and have done a stew for tomorrow will look forward to seeing how you get on
teapot

THANK YOU : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilysmummy on 04.01.12 17:21

Wow many thanks to both Tricia and Teapot, will keep checking in to the forum and tips etc will let you both know how I progress LOL. Hope to chat again real soon . Take Care and again thank you Laughing

Lilysmummy

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  junie on 05.01.12 14:16

Welcome Lilysmummy
junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content