Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Mixed results from my learner attempts with HO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mixed results from my learner attempts with HO

Post  kensim on 01.01.12 22:59

As a complete newbie to cooking of any thing more complicated than boiling water or an egg, I'm getting mixed results from my HO.

Things like Sausage Rolls, Crumpets, etc., are mouth watering. But my Chicken Breasts, Pork Chops, or Raw Sausages, look good, but are tough and barely edible. My dear wife, who is recovering from a very big internal operation for C, thinks I have wasted money buying the HO, and is encouraging me to use her methods of cooking, with normal type oven and etc.

I just wonder if there is any list or suchlike, of times and temps, for the common individual items of food to cook. eg,. on their own, Sausages, Chops, Chicken Wings/Legs/Breasts, Bacon, Liver, etc., etc.

Else it seems the HO will only get used for Heating up Crumpets, Sausage Rolls, etc., for me! And eventually being retired to that space in the loft, oh dear!

Sorry if I sound dismal, but at 81+ years I need learning to cook to be easier, as at present I am finding it difficult to deal with all the various timings and Temps, etc.

Incidentally

Happy New Year to all those on this Forum.

Last edited by kensim on 02.01.12 0:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

kensim

THANK YOU : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: Mixed results from my learner attempts with HO

Post  Admin on 02.01.12 10:34

I am sorry to hear about your wife's operation Kensim. I send her lots of positive energies so that she may recover very soon.

Have you looked into the recipes section (A to Z)?

or

use the search box on the top left of this forum. Just type in a keyword and click GO - for example if you type in sausage, you will get all the posts with "sausage" in them.

I wish you and your wife a happy and healthy new year Kensim.

x x

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  kensim on 02.01.12 23:44

Thanks Reeta have looked through the A-Z and printed some of them, so will try a couple out soon...

kensim

THANK YOU : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 19:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum