Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Problem viewing forum with Mac

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Problem viewing forum with Mac

Post  5tevie on 27.12.11 17:52

Oh, and as for the problem viewing the recipes, even when signed in to the forum, I still get the following message if I try to access the recipes ......

We're sorry - this feature is not compatible with Macs.
Apologies for the inconvenience - we do hope to make this toolbar compatible with Macs in the future. Until then, our sincerest thanks for your interest in using this feature.

Note: If you or someone in your household uses a PC on a regular basis, we invite you to download this toolbar on that computer.

5tevie

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Smith on 28.12.11 16:37

5tevie wrote:Oh, and as for the problem viewing the recipes, even when signed in to the forum, I still get the following message if I try to access the recipes ......

We're sorry - this feature is not compatible with Macs.
Apologies for the inconvenience - we do hope to make this toolbar compatible with Macs in the future. Until then, our sincerest thanks for your interest in using this feature.

Note: If you or someone in your household uses a PC on a regular basis, we invite you to download this toolbar on that computer.

It seems like you have some additional extension(s) installed in your web browser.

Are you using Safari, the default Apple Mac Browser?

You can check what additional extensions are running by going into the preferences > Extensions tab.

Try disabling all extensions and see if it makes a difference.

Additionally if you can provide the name of the toolbar I may be able to provide further assistance.

Agent Smith

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  5tevie on 29.12.11 11:48

Hi again,
I'm afraid I'm not up to speed on computers. I can install software and RAM and such like but "browser extensions?" ... Greek. and I did Latin at school, lol.
All that I can say is that I run a mid 2010 Mac Mini Aluminium with the Operating system being Snow Leopard. Also, I install all the updates as they become available.
I don't use Safari, though. I use Firefox, a run over from my days on a Windows XP computer. Again, the latest version but as for what extensions are installed .... not a clue. All I can say is that I have not personally installed any.
As for your last bit about providing the name of the toolbar, I have always been wary of adding toolbars to the basic Firefox one so the only toolbar that I have is the original Firefox one.

Last edited by 5tevie on 29.12.11 11:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a question.)

5tevie

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Problem viewing forum with Mac

Post  ellisrowell on 01.01.12 17:54

5tevie wrote:Hi again,
I'm afraid I'm not up to speed on computers. I can install software and RAM and such like but "browser extensions?" ... Greek. and I did Latin at school, lol.
All that I can say is that I run a mid 2010 Mac Mini Aluminium with the Operating system being Snow Leopard. Also, I install all the updates as they become available.
I don't use Safari, though. I use Firefox, a run over from my days on a Windows XP computer. Again, the latest version but as for what extensions are installed .... not a clue. All I can say is that I have not personally installed any.
As for your last bit about providing the name of the toolbar, I have always been wary of adding toolbars to the basic Firefox one so the only toolbar that I have is the original Firefox one.

As websites are written in Hyper Text Mark-up Language which is independent of platform (type of computer), I cannot see any problem. I do not use Windows, I use a Linux Operating System and have no problem with websites. Problems usually only appear when a document is posted in a propriety type of file, to avoid this, always post documents as .pdf files, which are readable on any computer.

ellisrowell

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Smith on 01.01.12 22:58

Perhaps it may be wise to check if your Firefox has any additional add-ons that is causing the issue.

An Add-on is essentially something that adds additional features to Firefox.

You can view if Firefox has any by selecting Tools > Addons from the menu bar.

I also recommend making sure your Firefox is up to date.

Agent Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum