Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Hi New Halogen Oven User

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi New Halogen Oven User

Post  sunshinesue on 03.01.10 22:39

Hi

I had my oven as a Christmas present, my husband and I thought it would be great to use in our caravan. However, I havn't used my oven since receiving it so not sure that it will have a permanent home in the caravan! I tried roast chicken yesterday and found it was slightly undercooked, but it was still lovely and juicy. Am looking forward to trying cakes etc. As yet I don't have a recipe book so if anybody could recommend one I would be grateful. Look forward to trying out all your recipes and making some HO friends. I live in Berkshire.

Look forward to reading all your posts.

Happy New Year and Halogen Cooking
Sue

sunshinesue

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Recipe Books

Post  sdmcc on 04.01.10 11:30

Hi Sue,

Happy New Year, I got my cooker for Xmas and cooked Roast Pork (see my previous post). Having trawled the internet there seems to be a dearth of Halogen cook books and recipes. This site seems by far to be the most informative and helpful.

I think I will just keep adapting recipes and experimenting as I haven't found anyone who can recommend a good recipe/instruction book---must be an opportunity here for all site members to pool experiences, recipes and tips for publication !!

Anyhow, good luck and happy cooking.
Cheers Stevemcc

sdmcc

THANK YOU : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi New Halogen Oven User

Post  Admin on 04.01.10 13:34

sunshinesue wrote:I tried roast chicken yesterday and found it was slightly undercooked, but it was still lovely and juicy. Am looking forward to trying cakes etc. As yet I don't have a recipe book so if anybody could recommend one I would be grateful.

Hi Sue welcome to the forum.

you will no doubt read the posts and find out for yourself, experimenting is key with the Halogen Oven.

As for finding a recipe book with recipes that actually work is like looking for an alien on planet earth alien

The only place to find recipes that have been tried and tested and tips and advice from real people who are actually using the HO, is here in this forum

I am glad you've decided to join the Halogeniuses Very Happy

welcome

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  sunshinesue on 04.01.10 21:10

Hi

Many thanks for both of your replies. Tonight I have done a casserole ready for tomorrow, will let you know how it goes.

Sue

sunshinesue

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum