Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

chicken thighs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicken thighs

Post  cobbler on 13.10.11 17:47

hello all i got a new oven last night and as of yet havent got a cook book i was wondering how to do 4 chicken thighs with crispy skins ....the only problem i have is cooking timesand temps as the cookworks info was scarce ...please help im starving

cobbler

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: chicken thighs

Post  junie on 15.10.11 18:04

Hi Cobbler

No-one has posted a recipe as yet for chicken thighs. I have adapted a recipe I have found for a standard oven to a HO version. I haven't tried it so if you do, please let us know how you get on.
Make a marinade of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of oil, salt, pepper and herbs or spices of your choice - score the skin of the thighs 2 or 3 times - toss the thighs in the marinade (cook immediately or keep for up to a day in the fridge)
Place the thighs on a baking tray and cook at 190C for 30-40 minutes turning once during cooking. Best place in the HO is the top rack with the extender or if you don't have an extender use the bottom rack but cooking might take a little longer.
Pierce the thighs with a skewer or a sharp knife and check that the juices run clear, if the juices are pink - cook for a little longer.

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum