Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Free Recipes

Spag Bol.,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spag Bol.,

Post  ja_nice on 31.12.09 11:38

Hi does anyone know if you can cook Spaghetti Bolognase or a Chilli in the oven and if so - HOW Question
free-happy-smileys-9
Janice

ja_nice

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Cooking Spag Bol or Chilli

Post  wimplebum on 31.12.09 22:02

Hi Janice,

I have not seen any recipes for Spag bol or chilli done in the Halogen Oven.

I haven't done Spag bol for ages. I've done some checking for you on this one and cannot see any way of cooking Spaghetti Bolognese in the HO - its usually done in saucepans.

Although the HO is good and takes the place of the normal oven to a very large degree, it doesn't actually do away with the need to use saucepans as well. Its a clever machine, but not quite that clever - yet ;o)

I have never cooked chilli con carne, but according to my research, that too is done in a saucepan, although having said that and posting an edit to this message, I checked in Chef Eric's pages here and found Chilli Con Carne for you - the link is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It will be interesting to see if anyone comes up with Spag Bol - That might be one for Chef Eric too.

I hope this is of help to you

Last edited by wimplebum on 31.12.09 23:00; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Revised after research done and forum checked)
wimplebum

THANK YOU : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Spag Bol.,

Post  ja_nice on 06.01.10 13:07

Thank you John I thought it would be a longshot but you never know if you dont ask.. Smile
I think I will carry on using the saucepan which is not so bad as it dosent take long.
:cheers:

ja_nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Spag Bol.,

Post  kfc on 07.01.10 20:55

I did spag bog yesterday and found you might as well use a pan....the only difference i found i didn't really have to keep a eye once complete...
karen 🐱

kfc

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum