Ingredients (serves 4):
4 x 150g skinless firm white cod steaks
1 beef steak tomato
1 medium leek
4 tablespoons stuffing mix
100g grated mature Cheddar cheese
1. Pre-heat the Halogen Oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
2. Wash and pat dry the fish steaks and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
3. Thinly slice the tomato. Trim and shred the leek. Arrange the sliced tomato over the fish so they overlap and then pile on the leek.
4. Sprinkle over the stuffing mix, and top with the cheese.
5. Bake in the Halogen Oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until tender and cooked through.
This recipe is from JML