Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP
by chrisjaz Yesterday at 15:23
» Help Please!??? FLAVOURWAVE SC599
by Reeta Sat 19 Jul - 20:06
» Flavor Wave Halogen Oven Guide
by Reeta Sat 19 Jul - 20:03
» Hello everyone
by Martyntilley Sat 19 Jul - 16:53
» hi everyone
by Reeta Sat 19 Jul - 15:30
» Hello from Surrey!!!
by LesleyM Fri 18 Jul - 9:14
» Egg custard
by pol_bishop25 Thu 3 Jul - 13:15
» Cleaning HO bowl
by pol_bishop25 Thu 3 Jul - 8:53
» Hi all from South Wales Uk
by poorestuk Wed 2 Jul - 14:43
» Free recipe book for our members
by Reeta Tue 1 Jul - 17:48
Ingredients (serves 4):
4 x 150g skinless firm white cod steaks
1 beef steak tomato
1 medium leek
4 tablespoons stuffing mix
100g grated mature Cheddar cheese
1. Pre-heat the Halogen Oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
2. Wash and pat dry the fish steaks and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
3. Thinly slice the tomato. Trim and shred the leek. Arrange the sliced tomato over the fish so they overlap and then pile on the leek.
4. Sprinkle over the stuffing mix, and top with the cheese.
5. Bake in the Halogen Oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until tender and cooked through.
This recipe is from JML
- Gender: Posts: 2291
Join date: 2009-09-18