Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP
by LesleyM Today at 0:15
» Free recipe book for our members
by Reeta Wed 16 Apr - 23:28
» Weight and temperature conversion tables
by stepgal04 Wed 16 Apr - 19:31
» fan failed !!!
by Reeta Wed 16 Apr - 15:07
» free recipe book and advice
by chrisjaz Tue 15 Apr - 22:08
» HO v. pressure cooker
by Reeta Tue 15 Apr - 11:42
» Egg failure turned into success.
by whistonian Tue 15 Apr - 7:40
» Picture Perfect Muffins
by BigL Mon 14 Apr - 18:02
» halogen oven air fryer attachment ???
by LesleyM Sun 13 Apr - 19:07
» Hi Everyone Andrew James Halogen oven
by LesleyM Sun 13 Apr - 18:56
Ingredients (serves 4):
4 x 150g skinless firm white cod steaks
1 beef steak tomato
1 medium leek
4 tablespoons stuffing mix
100g grated mature Cheddar cheese
1. Pre-heat the Halogen Oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
2. Wash and pat dry the fish steaks and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
3. Thinly slice the tomato. Trim and shred the leek. Arrange the sliced tomato over the fish so they overlap and then pile on the leek.
4. Sprinkle over the stuffing mix, and top with the cheese.
5. Bake in the Halogen Oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until tender and cooked through.
This recipe is from JML
- Gender: Posts: 2252
Join date: 2009-09-18