Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Hi Everybody

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi Everybody

Post  sdmcc on 29.12.09 12:39

Would just like to say hello to everyone, I am a 61yr old divorced male who has been given a halogen cooker and attachments (Coopers) by my lady friend (very generous!). Started googling the net to find a distinct lack of recipes on line, apart from a facebook recipe forum,and as I am violently anti facebook (and tweeting on twitter--just a dinosaur I suppose) I was very pleased to find this forum. I am now going to search for a recipe I can try tonight! Any advice or tips would be most gratefully accepted, bye for now.
Cheers Sdmcc

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our forum

Post  wimplebum on 29.12.09 14:30

Welcome to you Sdmc.

I did exactly the same as yourself - except I bought the Halogen Oven myself and the recipe book is rubbish - not one of the titles matches the recipe below it (typical example - Roast leg of lamb with the main ingredient of Loin of Pork!!!)

You will find lots of useful tips and recipes in our forum, and we even have our very own chef Eric.

If you have any problems or queries, no matter how small, don't hesitate to ask - someone here is bound to have an answer for you or had the same problem.

We are all experimenting with different things and any recipes you find here are generally tried and tested

Hope you enjoy your new Halogen Oven and our forum.

John (moderator)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum