Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Just Saying Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Saying Hello

Post  Susie on 26.12.09 23:16

Hi, I have just placed an order for a Halogen Oven, hopefully to be delivered later this week, after all I have heard about them they look brilliant, I have just come across your forum so thought I would join, Thanks

Susie

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Saying Hello

Post  Admin on 27.12.09 19:16

Welcome to the forum Susie

You will find more recipes here than with your Halogen Oven booklet Very Happy

If you need tips and advice later on, do not hesitate to ask

I am glad you've decided to join us

welcome

Reeta

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Re: Just saying Hello

Post  Susie on 29.12.09 22:57

Thank you for the lovely welcome, My oven arrived tonight (a day earlier than promised, so that was a good start) I cooked some part-baked bread rolls first to see how everything worked and they turned out fine, I then had some cocktail sausages that were waiting to be cooked wrapped in bacon (pigs in blankets) so I got them ready then popped them in the Halogen oven on the bottom rack and set the temperature to 150 c and set the timer for 30 mins, by the time the oven dinged they were nearly done but we like ours well done so I put them back on for another 30 mins by which time they were lovely, really well done and crispy without being burnt, So far I am really impressed, I have just got a shoulder of lamb out of the freezer ready for tomorrow, can't wait now, and I am not overly fond of cooking but I may just get the bug with this Very Happy

Susie

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Welcome

Post  wimplebum on 30.12.09 6:38

Hi Susie,

Welcome to our forum as Reeta says.

Don't forget that you have to turn any joints over about half way through cooking, otherwise they will be cooked on top and raw underneath due to the nature of the way the Halogen Oven works cooking from the top.

Mmm Pigs In Blankets eh? That sounds really good to me - haven't done that for ages. Will have to try that one.

Enjoy your oven, and, as Reeta said, theres plenty to choose from here - including from our very own Chef Eric.

If you do something you would like to share, there is a section for you to do this too.

Have fun

John (moderator)

wimplebum

THANK YOU : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Saying Hello

Post  Sponsored content Today at 22:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum