Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Free Recipes

Just to say hello to everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just to say hello to everyone.

Post  mikefmail10 on 03.08.11 3:45

Hello everybody.
I have been researching halogen cookers and I am very impressed by what I have read so far.
I will be buying a halogen cooker in the next couple of days. I have got my eyes on a 17 litre model which is for sale at a very competitive price! Before I finally take the plunge I would welcome any suggestions concerning size and price in the UK.
The one I have in mind is just under £40.00. from Argos. Any comments you may have are very welcome.

Michael. Twisted Evil

mikefmail10

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Just to say hello to everyone.

Post  Reeta on 03.08.11 21:50

Hi Michael,
This is a large 12 litre oven - 17 litre with the extender ring .

If you decide to buy this halogen oven from Argos I would advise you to buy the 3yrs Replacement Product Care as well.

It is so good of Argos to provide this cover. For a small sum of £8.99 you can get a new oven if yours fails after 12 months.

Most of them tend to stop working after the first year especially if you use it everyday.

Here's a link to more Halogen ovens. This will give you a guide to what's available on the market http://astore.amazon.co.uk/websitforregi-21/276-8190490-9525816?_encoding=UTF8&node=1

sunny

Reeta
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Re: Just to say hello to everyone.

Post  junie on 07.08.11 14:47

Welcome Michael

Reeta has given you good advice. Good luck with whichever model you decide to purchase.
junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum