Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Prima Millenium Superchef

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prima Millenium Superchef

Post  carolhobson on 23.07.11 17:03

Hi everyone my name is Carol and this is my first post. I hope someone can help me. I have been given a Prima Millenium Oven - one of those big glass things but with no instructions and with no racks. Can I just plonk everything in and then cook or do I need to put another bowl in first like someone has posted. and also do I put any liquid in and if so how much. Thank you so much for your help in advance.

carolhobson

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Prima Millenium Superchef

Post  Admin on 24.07.11 10:32

Hi Carol,
if you are making something like a stew or casserole, it's best to cook it in another bowl and place in on the low rack in the oven. Use a bowl that can fit in the big oven bowl leaving enough room for your hands to fit in. You need hot air to circulate all around the food, that's how it works.

If you are cooking a large amount you can cook the food directly in the oven bowl but be sure to stir the food every so often so that the heat gets distributed.

How much liquid to put in depends on what you are cooking.

If you check out some of the recipes this will give you an idea how to get started.

We have a few instruction manuals you can download.

You will find racks and other accessories here, > > > >Halogen Oven Accessories

Hope this helps

welcome

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  carolhobson on 24.07.11 10:48

Hi Reeta. Thank you so much for your quick response. Never thought I would get one. Just goes to show you. My oven has no racks or anything so where should I get them. Which website do I go to to download recipes for free. I must sound like a right nred that dont know much lol. Thank you once again for your helpful response. Also what are the racks made of and can I improvise. Many thanks. Carol.

carolhobson

Back to top Go down

Post  carolhobson on 24.07.11 10:52

Reeta sorry I see you have put links for me. Thank you. Carol

carolhobson

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 24.07.11 11:34

carolhobson wrote:Hi Reeta. Thank you so much for your quick response. Never thought I would get one. Just goes to show you. My oven has no racks or anything so where should I get them. Which website do I go to to download recipes for free. I must sound like a right nred that dont know much lol. Thank you once again for your helpful response. Also what are the racks made of and can I improvise. Many thanks. Carol.

You are welcome Carol Smile

We all started not knowing much - I've been there and I am sure others have too but we do learn with the help of other good people/our members.

Recipe link below
http://halogenovenrecipes.forumotion.com/f20-in-this-section-you-will-find-the-recipes-already-posted-in-other-sections-as-well-a-new-recipes-a-to-z-of-recipes

Instruction manuals below
http://halogenovenrecipes.forumotion.com/f10-halogen-oven-manuals-and-instruction-leaflets

Good Luck

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum