It has come to my attention that a few users wish to upload pictures in their thread posts.
This is a simple guide showing you how to do just that.
1. Click on the "Host an image" icon.
2. The following prompt will appear.
3. Click on "Browse" The following dialog will appear. (Yours may differ slightly)
Select the file you wish to upload. This may involve browsing to the location where the picture is stored. For example in the My Documents folder or My Pictures folder.
Once you have selected the appropriate file, click on "Open"
4. You will now be presented with the following dialog,
You may wish to resize the image if it is too big.
Click on "Host it"
5. We are now presented with three options and the relevant code to paste into our forum post.
Here are examples illustrating how each option will appear in your post.
I hope you find this useful.
- Posts : 10
THANK YOU : 0
Join date : 2009-12-21