Ingredients (serves 4):
125g leeks, thinly sliced
2 red onions, finely sliced
1 pepper, finely chopped
15ml table spoon olive oil
150ml carton natural yogurt
150g light cream cheese
400g can chopped tomatoes, drained
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
65g Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Pre-heat the Halogen Oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
2. Put the leeks into a saucepan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil and drain.
3. Cook the macaroni in a large pan of boiling salted water for 10 – 12 minutes and drain.
4. Mix together the onions and peppers. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry for 3 – 4 minutes until softened but not brown.
5. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, cream cheese, tomatoes and seasoning. Mix in the macaroni and the vegetables.
6. Put into a suitable (oven safe) dish and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes until golden.
This recipe is from the JML instruction booklet
- Gender : Posts : 2451
THANK YOU : 506
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : England