Affiliates
Free Recipes

glad your feeling better

View previous topic View next topic Go down

glad your feeling better

Post  brocklesby on 20.12.09 8:21

Hi John,
Glad your feeling better,
It does seem that these manufacturers do not give a great deal of information with the halogen ovens. I have a JML oven and have found that the tongs given with the oven are too small and quite dangerous.
As i mentioned before i am a chef and even myself nearly had an accident with them, so it is advisable to make sure the cooks on site are aware of this.
I have posted a few recipes on the site and will continue to do so if the site wants them. all have been tested, but temperatures need tweaking a little now and again.
I have done a few pastry recipes and all have come out very good.
I have some pastry menus especially rough puff pastry, if people want these let me know.
The difficulty at the moment is not able to upload recipes, i am trying to find a program that will upload to the site but it may be difficult if the site does not have ftp facilities. ie:- Before you setup Fling your web hosting company or administrator must provide the following information.

* The ftp server. This can be in dotted IP form eg. 69.10.42.210 or in domain form eg. ftp.-----.com.
any ideas John.

Eric
brocklesby

THANK YOU : 24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum