Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

hello, another one of those newbies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello, another one of those newbies

Post  Mrs. Kipling on 09.06.11 17:07

Hi, I am a newbie but am up for a challenge. We are moving soon and dont want (or can afford) to splash out on a new cooker...We are leaving our present cooker and hob behind so I have bought a Halogen Cooker hoping it will see me through until I can get a big grown up cooker (perhaps I wont need one).. anyway with all the other paraphanalia I have i.e. microwave, slow cooker, George Forman Grill, sandwich maker, griddle, raclette, toaster, two ring cooker and the chiminea doubles as a BBQ I might just be able to cope.

I just need to work out first how to switch it on. What do you think I should try out first... I am not using it until we move as I dont want to spoil it. I shall have a rekky on here for lots of ideas. I just wanted to know if I can use my silicone moulds and I found this website -just what I needed!

Mrs. Kipling

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: hello, another one of those newbies

Post  Admin on 09.06.11 22:08

Mrs. Kipling wrote:...(perhaps I wont need one).. anyway with all the other paraphanalia I have i.e. microwave, slow cooker, George Forman Grill, sandwich maker, griddle, raclette, toaster, two ring cooker and the chiminea doubles as a BBQ I might just be able to cope.
Now all you need is a rice cooker, pressure cooker, popcorn maker, ice cream maker, waffle pancake maker, pizza oven and you are done lol!

Welcome to the forum Mrs Kipling Very Happy

Try a roast chicken for your first time. It's the easiest food to cook in the HO. You will find few recipes in the A to Z of recipes.

Yes, silicone moulds are OK to use but make sure it doesn't make contact with the top lip during cooking.

welcome

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Kipling on 09.06.11 23:59

thank you. I will definately try the roast chicken.. I dont think I can fit any other "gadgets" in my new kitchen Rolling Eyes

Mrs. Kipling

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  junie on 10.06.11 15:42

Welcome Mrs Kipling

I'm glad you have joined us.

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:53