Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Free Recipes

hello, another one of those newbies

Go down

hello, another one of those newbies

Post  Mrs. Kipling on 09.06.11 17:07

Hi, I am a newbie but am up for a challenge. We are moving soon and dont want (or can afford) to splash out on a new cooker...We are leaving our present cooker and hob behind so I have bought a Halogen Cooker hoping it will see me through until I can get a big grown up cooker (perhaps I wont need one).. anyway with all the other paraphanalia I have i.e. microwave, slow cooker, George Forman Grill, sandwich maker, griddle, raclette, toaster, two ring cooker and the chiminea doubles as a BBQ I might just be able to cope.

I just need to work out first how to switch it on. What do you think I should try out first... I am not using it until we move as I dont want to spoil it. I shall have a rekky on here for lots of ideas. I just wanted to know if I can use my silicone moulds and I found this website -just what I needed!

Mrs. Kipling

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: hello, another one of those newbies

Post  Reeta on 09.06.11 22:08

Mrs. Kipling wrote:...(perhaps I wont need one).. anyway with all the other paraphanalia I have i.e. microwave, slow cooker, George Forman Grill, sandwich maker, griddle, raclette, toaster, two ring cooker and the chiminea doubles as a BBQ I might just be able to cope.
Now all you need is a rice cooker, pressure cooker, popcorn maker, ice cream maker, waffle pancake maker, pizza oven and you are done lol!

Welcome to the forum Mrs Kipling Very Happy

Try a roast chicken for your first time. It's the easiest food to cook in the HO. You will find few recipes in the A to Z of recipes.

Yes, silicone moulds are OK to use but make sure it doesn't make contact with the top lip during cooking.

welcome

Reeta
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Kipling on 09.06.11 23:59

thank you. I will definately try the roast chicken.. I dont think I can fit any other "gadgets" in my new kitchen Rolling Eyes

Mrs. Kipling

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  junie on 10.06.11 15:42

Welcome Mrs Kipling

I'm glad you have joined us.
junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum