Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

my new halogen oven experiments today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my new halogen oven experiments today

Post  stevesoven on 29.04.11 21:06

Hello everyone i,m steve , just bought my halogen oven ,its a prolectrix 12L with extender ring,lower rack with egg spaces, upper rack,fry pan, steamer pan,toaster rack,tongs,had it 2 days now and have cooked eggs (fried) bacon,sausages, chicken this evening,now i have my second victoria sponge in , the first was a disaster, now i know what i did wrong , the second is perfect,, i,m loving this oven,, i got it from tj hughes for £59.99 bargain i think

stevesoven

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Andrew James 12 LTR Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + FREE Easily Replaceable Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + FREE 128 page Recipe Book + £50 of Extras

Post  Admin on 29.04.11 23:26

Welcome to the forum stevesoven

welcome

Check out this one for a bargain at £49.95

The New Andrew James Premium Halogen Oven now comes with a FREE easily replaceable bulb RRP £11.95

Two Year Warranty. The Replacement Bulbs are also available to purchase seperately on Amazon so you will have years of use from your oven.

The Oven comes complete with a Free 128 Page Recipe Book RRP £5.95, which is written By Norma Miller, packed with Delicious recipes and tips to get you started.

12 - 17 Litre Capacity glass bowl, which is easily portable. The wattage of the oven is 1300 watts -The Andrew James Premium Halogen Oven also is very easy to operate. All you need to do is push down the handle to start and to stop lift the handle and also has a removable plastic base. The oven also boasts various temperature settings that include heating and defrosting

Free £50 of accessories including 1 x Set of Tongs 1 x Low food grill 1 x High food grill 1 x Baking Tray 1 x Steamer Tray 1 x Oven Height Extender Ring 1 x Lid holder 4 x skewer forks

<iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?t=websitforregi-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&asins=B002LYQF7A&ref=tf_til&fc1=EDE8BB&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=F7D444&bc1=333333&bg1=333333&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Re: my new halogen oven experiments today

Post  junie on 30.04.11 11:45

Hi Steve Welcome

I'm glad you are getting off to a good start with your oven.

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Re: my new halogen oven experiments today

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum